Thursday, November 27, 2014

Nothing Lacking and Feelings of Abundance

GRATITUDE
With the feeling that I have enough, that life presents me with sufficient, and that I, myself, lack nothing; I am in grace. I am in that field of gratitude with sunshine, wildflowers and a gentle breeze. Alone or with others, I am complete.


Nothing Lacking
“What is this? This is just your life. So you do your part, and the rest is clear. It is clear because there has never been anything lacking, despite any beliefs you might have, despite any ideas you might have. There has never been anything lacking.”
- Elihu Genmyo Smith, "Do Your Best"

Kyczy Hawk is the author of Yoga and the Twelve Step Path and founder of S.O.A.R.(tm) Success Over Addiction and Relapse. She offers training on line and teaches in person in Treatment Centers, and Jail. She also leads Y12SR classes at Willow Glen Yoga in the Silicon Valley area of California.

www.yogarecovery.com

No comments:

Post a Comment