Monday, December 15, 2014

Where Does Willingness Come From and Where Does It Go?


Where Does Willingness Come From and Where Does It Go?


Some days there is nothing to it: I remain open and willing; neither expecting things to do one way or the other. Other days I am devastated by the capriciousness of life - that events would unfold such as they do, that people would behave in that way.  I come back to the idea of willingness - to meet life on life’s terms.  And I know I can start my day again at anytime; if I am willing. For today I will stay in the willingness - neither force nor resist my "willingness to grow".


For Today:

“You are asking yourself, as all of us must: ‘Who
am I?’ . . . .’Where am I?’ . . . . ‘Whence do I Go?’
The process of enlightenment is usually slow.
But, in the end, our seeking always brings a finding.
These great mysteries are, after all, enshrined in
complete simplicity. The willingness to grow is the
essence of all spiritual development.”

As Bill Sees It, pg. 171

No comments:

Post a Comment