Monday, September 14, 2015

Love Radiates Out In Concentric Circles




Love radiates out, in concentric circles, emanating from a heart of acceptance and peace.  When I am in my peaceful space, with neither the critic nor the applauder in the fore, when I am in the place of non- judging and non-comparing I am open to the expression of love. 

This love flows IN to my inner being, and flows out to all beings.  Like a kid on a good day- everything is animated, real, and available to be loved and accepted.

And it follows that if this can come from me to me and to you; perhaps it is available out there, to me FROM the many "you"s as well.

Today - I will act "as if" and see what happens. I am loved.


There is far more love available to us in any given moment than we might be aware. And there is much, much more love in our hearts than we as adults have been conditioned to believe is appropriate to express.- Kate Johnson, "Making the First Move"

Kyczy Hawk E-RYT200, RTY500 is the author of Yoga and the Twelve Step Path” (2012) and “Life In Bite Sized Morsels” (2015).
In The Rooms  sponsors an online Yoga Recovery meeting Sunday 7am PST.  Log in and join her there.
She leads two Y12SR, yoga of twelve step recovery, classes a week for the public at Willow Glen Yoga in San Jose. Kyczy is the creator of SOAR(tm) (Success Over Addiction and Relapse) instructing teachers about the unique needs of the recovery population. This certification training now available in an ONLINE study course.  http://www.yogarecovery.com/SOAR__tm__Cert_all.html
Check out her ONLINE RECOVERY INFUSED YOGA CLASSES:


No comments:

Post a Comment